PickeringHutchins January Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by PickeringHutchins (‘PickeringHutchins / the ‘company’ / ‘we’/ ‘us’) of Islay House, Great Chesterford Court, London Road, Great Chesterford, Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 1PF.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 0800 on 3rd March 2020 and closes at midnight on 31st March 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw: Send an email with your answer to the question and your contact email address to email@example.com and leave a comment on at least one social media channel.
- PickeringHutchins will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The prize will be as follows:
- One single prize of a Karcher KW1 Window Vac.
- The company’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of PickeringHutchins regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Winner will be notified after 31st March 2020 via social media and email. PickeringHutchins will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, we reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- Please allow 15 of days for delivery of the prize.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the company reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by PickeringHutchins for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.